Oh My God - Halloween Ep Oh My God - Halloween Ep

good stuff bro'

as i said on AIM this episode was the best yet. some bits dragged on but the rest was good especialy the fight scene.

the eggs were good too but yuo told me where they were lol.

NG TimeTrial IX NG TimeTrial IX

probabbly the best time trial yet

i especially like mcbeans parody of kill bill but luis was probably the best entry his animations are soooooooo smooth

what happned to the time trials

The Park 2 The Park 2

Great stuff....

Again, what greatness this movie is...
Man, the humour was somewhat childish..in an odd way, but I found myself in hysterics. Which..I'm not often..¬¬

Anyway, it was great work, the preloader was great, the credits were great...you need to work on what's inbetween though ;)
Just kidding, I loved it. And working at such a high frame rate, whilst producing such smooth animation...WITH CLAY...well, you never cease to amaze me, keep it up.

One problem, the running and screaming scene didn't link very well with the 'hiding behind the tree' scene. I'm appauled that this wasn't prefect >:|

Death by Hinge Death by Hinge

My score =

Ha ha, if you need proof, email me :P
Anyway, it was a good idea, nice game, I might go see if I can beat that score again.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Amazing

It was great, I wanted to sit through and get the unlockable characters and everything, but I don't have time now, guess i'll come back later and do that ^^.
Anyway, it was great, and atm, when this gets out of the newest 50, you'll be 2nd place in the top 50, great job!

Basic Animation Tutorial Basic Animation Tutorial

Well ok...but...

I just ended up with so much stuff in my library.....i made a flash recently with characters (non-stick) and it just got soo big that i can't upload it to .swf so you know, i can't subbmit it to the site. If you know how to help anyone, emial me or add me on messenger at
the_big_bad_spike@hotmail.com

capn-g responds:

Try organizing your library into folders. If that's not enough, break the flash down into two or even three shorter flashes.